- 5.5” Full HD super AMOLED display Vivid color, razor sharp detail - 64 GB, 4 GB RAM - Camera: 12MP 1.4um Dual Autofocus Pixel, Android 7.0. Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 processor With up to 2.2 GHz Octa-Core CPU
- Ultra-slim aluminum unibody Classic Motorola style with durable Corning Gorilla Glass and our water-repellent nano coating
- Rear Camera: 12 MP, f/1.7, 1/2.55", 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF & laser AF, Front Camera: 5 MP, f/2.2, 1/4", 1.4µm, Compatible with all Moto Mods
- Single SIM - 4G LTE BANDS (B1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 38, 41, 66) Compatible with most GSM Carriers Worldwide including T-Mobile, AT&T, Cricket, Metro PCS, Etc.
- International Model, Does Not have US Warranty. Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carrier such as AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, and Other GSM carriers.
Binding: Wireless Phone Accessory
Details: International Model, Does Not have US Warranty. Unlocked cell phones are ONLY compatible with GSM carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile and most GSM Carriers. Motorola Moto Z2 Play smartphone was launched in June 2017. The phone comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels at a PPI of 401 pixels per inch. The Motorola Moto Z2 Play is powered by 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 2000GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Motorola Moto Z2 Play packs a 12-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies. The Motorola Moto Z2 Play runs Android 7.1.1 and is powered by a 3000 mAh non-removable battery. Unlocked cell phones are NOT compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint. This device may not include a US warranty.
Package Dimensions: 6.7 x 3.9 x 2.4 inches