- AN EVERYDAY MONITOR – Answer emails, check your social feeds, and watch the latest shows on a tilt-adjustable monitor that delivers stunning picture quality in a highly affordable style.
- FULL HD DISPLAY – Be prepared for brilliant visuals on this 21.5-inch Full HD display (1); enjoy colors that pop and superb black levels thanks to its 75Hz refresh rate, a contrast ratio of 3000:1, and a dynamic contrast ratio of 5M:1 (2).
- SHARE THE PANORAMIC VIEW – Get vibrant detail from practically any position with wide, 178-degree viewing angles on a VA panel.
- MODERN CONNECTIVITY – Easily connect additional devices, storage drives, or monitors through the HDMI and VGA ports.
- EASY ON THE EYES – The TÜV certified Low Blue Light Mode subtly shifts your display’s colors to a warmer spectrum while making whites more natural for greater comfort and less eye strain.
- ERGONOMIC ADJUST – Find your best viewing position and stay comfortable during your next binge-watch or marathon project by tilting the screen up to 5 degrees forward or 22 degrees backward.
- NARROW BEZEL DESIGN – Optimized for both looks and efficiency, your monitor's narrow bezel lets you enjoy more of your screen.
- PERSONALIZE YOUR SETTINGS – Intuitive HP Display Center software lets you customize your monitor to your liking through tailoring display settings, partitioning screens, and even dimming the screen—all through the host PC.
- VESA MOUNTING – Put your monitor wherever you want with standard 100 x 100 millimeters VESA mounting (3).
- WARRANTY AND SUSTAINABILITY – Rest easy and work confidently with an environmentally conscious and energy-efficient monitor, backed by HP standard 1-year limited warranty and shipped in completely recyclable packaging (4).
Binding: Personal Computers
Release Date: 15-08-2021
model number: 453D9AA#ABA
Part Number: 453D9AA#ABA
Details: Browse the web, stream your shows, and get work done on the everyday HP V222vb FHD Monitor. This HP computer monitor’s 21.5-inch Full HD screen boasts unparalleled visuals every time you turn it on (1). What’s more is that the 1080p monitor features a 75Hz refresh rate for smoother images, plus a superb contrast ratio for better color differentiation (2). No matter where you view your HP monitor, the VA panel ensures image clarity is maintained across ultra-wide 178-degree horizontal and vertical viewing angles. Easily connect a laptop, an external storage drive, or an additional monitor with the HDMI and VGA ports. Get the most out of a PC monitor designed for both comfort and efficiency. The TÜV certified Low Blue Light Mode limits the strain put on your eyes, while the tilt-adjustable display ensures comfortable posture all day. Beyond this HDMI monitor’s comfort settings, the narrow bezel design keeps things stylish and productive, letting you see more of your favorite show or word document. Customize your display with ease thanks to the intuitive HP Display Center software; through the host PC, you can personalize every little detail from display settings, screen partitioning, and even dimming the screen. Further customize the way you use this monitor with standard 100 x 100 millimeters VESA mounting options (3). This 75Hz monitor’s energy-efficient design isn't just for you but the environment too, as your device reduces power consumption and energy costs. Plus, the materials used in the packaging are 100% sustainably sourced and recyclable (4). Rest easy as your monitor is covered by an HP 1-year limited hardware warranty. (1) Full high-definition (FHD) content is required to view FHD images. (2) During video playback only, depending on series of frames or time duration. (3) Bracket not included. (4) 100% outer box/corrugate cushion packaging made from sustainably sourced certified and recycled fibers. Fiber cushions are made from 100% recycled wood fiber and organic material. Excludes plastic bags and plastic foam sheeting. 06/04/2021_r1 tg
Package Dimensions: 23.0 x 14.8 x 5.5 inches